He’s profiled by Destiny Man Magazine in the“Power of 40” issue, as South Africa’s Top 40 most dynamic men under the age of 40. He’s praised by Up & Coming Current as part of South Africa’s Incredible Youth list.
With more than half a decade in the media and entertainment industry Weza is a world class MC for corporate events – adding esteem, gravitas or even light hearted humour to the occasion.With his fluency in English, Afrikaans, Xhosa, Zulu and Tswana, Weza is able to effortlessly make every one in the audience feel engaged and entertained.
As an actor Weza has been the lead in TV advertisements for Coppelia by Avroy Shlain, MAQ and Parmalat, and corporate Videos for Inqaba Biotech and Nu Skin from the USA.
Work as Facilitator and Corporate MC at Local, National & International Conferences:
- The Global CleanTech Innovation Awards SA – ICC
- CSIR Emerging Researchers Symposium & 70th year Celebration -ICC,
- Liquid Telecom & Neotel International Conference -Live Broadcasted world wide, & National Achievers Awards 2017
- SATN (South African Technology Network) International e-waste Conference Cape Town
- Standard bank Young Corporates Conference
- Mini Cooper Launch of the New Mini & John Cooper Works Launch – Kayalami Race Track
- The Green Youth Indaba – The Innovation Hub
- TIA (Technology and Innovation Agency) :National Staff Conference 2016, FUTR 500 National Student workshop 2016, National End Year Conference
- SEDA (Small Enterprise Development Agency): National Woman’s day & National Entrepreneurs Day
- MC : National Facial Aesthetics and Cosmetic Dentistry Conference 2017
- MC : Product launch of Galderma Laboratories South Africa
- Destiny and Destiny Man magazine : Exclusive events MC 2015/16
- MC : Debonairs Pizza National Conference 2017
- Sun International & Tsogo Sun:Resident MC for events & draws 2011-2017
- Resident MC at University of Pretoria : ATKV Serenade Nationals, Serrie Finals , Ienkmelodienk and Insync student Concerts.
Founder of Unplugged and Incharge NPO a Youth Leadership organisation that hosts many leadership and skills development workshops, incubators, seminars and various educational programs with the youth of South Africa.
Weza also represented South Africa in the Global Change maker’s and Entrepreneurs’ webinar hosted by the United Nations Champion on 2016.
Weza is an entrepreneur and CEO of WTG Media House, motivational speaker, tv personality, skills coach, master of ceremony, voice over artist and radio personality on Cliffcentral.com
As a public speaker and presentation skills trainer Weza trains professionals all around South Africa.
Weza is, amongst a number of talents currently, a Voiceover Artist and has been the voice of a number of brands for Radio and Television ads; His voice virtually broke SA twitter in January 2017 , when news about who the man behind the leading ads in the country is – this news even made Newspaper headlines and TV (Trending SA ) features as well. Weza’s voice has landed him a few awards and has been aired all around the world
He has done Voice Overs for :
- Mzanzi Magic
- Castle Milk Stout
- SABC TV & Radio
- Sun International
- Channel O
- SAB Miller
- Cliff Central Radio DJ in his show: Gentlemen by Choice.
- Featured on Destiny Man Magazine’s Power of 40 issue As Top 40 Men under the age of 40.
- Live Your Dream with MAQ, TV presenter and brand ambassador.2015
- SKYY VODKA SA Ambassador 2014/15 – Life in the SKYY program
- SA’s Incredible Youth List 2015
- Resident MC for Destiny MAN corporate events
- Sun International Morula Casino & Hotel Corporate MC and Promotions Jockey 2011 to 2015
- The BMW Car Expo 2014
- Oude Meester Dinner with Style 2015
- TUKS International Day 2013 & 2014
- The Image I AM Fashion Show 2013/14/15
- THE RVK Fashion Week 2014/15
- MC : Monte Casino, Morula Casino & Black Rock Casino
- Ambassador for Ama Tuks Football Club (PSL) 2013
- VC’s Got Talent 2014
- MR & Miss Varsity College 2015
- Promotions Jockey : Makro Centurion 2014/2015
- GAP Concert 2014
When it comes to informing guests and viewers in an entertaining manner, dazzling VIP with class and professionalism or even exciting and inspiring youngsters to be the best they can be and just have fun while they’re at it – Weza That Guy is the right man for the occasion.
The sky seems to have no limit for this young, vibrant, humorous and complete entertainer and he is certainly crafting genius to his flair.